Saturday, July 16, 2005

More On How Wedding Crashers Is Teh Funny

I was poking around Yahoo movies, looking to see if anybody had an ill word to say about Wedding Crashers (verdict: not really) and found this stellar review...
this movie suck
by tuttyxbox (movies profile) (Jul 15, 2005)
9 of 48 people found this review helpful

it is about 2 llamas who spit alot, then when they grow up they become spiderman and save people, then they eat out of the toliet. the end  
I wish I had as much fun tonight as these two 11-year-olds did!!!  (Actually I did have some fun.  I watched people take shots off an ice luge, then hid my drunk friend's hat and caused him to freak out.  When he complained that his hat disappeared beacuse he took a shot, I suggested that if he were to take another shot off the ice luge, it would reappear.  It did... it's an Alvistime miracle!!!)  Anyway, have I mentioned yet that those of us who HAVE seen Wedding Crashers thought it was insanely funny?  I laughed all the way through.  I've decided after some reflection that the movie itself isn't nearly as funny as Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, and Rachel McAdams made it.  There's plenty of lines ("Football and crabcakes, that's what we do in MARYLAND!") but the fun is in watching the actors clown around.  I know I already said all of this, but it bears repeating, because it's late and I'm tired.  Goodnight, Gracie.

1 comment: