Monday, October 10, 2005

Hollywood Leak: Pre-Viz Footage For Next Batman Sequel

http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/

Turn ya headphones up!  I think someone should fund a network that shows this on repeat for 24 hours a day.  I think someone should start up a club in Manhattan that plays a dancehall remix of this song all night long, with the video shown on projector screens around the dance floor.  I think a plush toy that shakes and sings the song when you squeeze it would sell millions.  And I think General Mills should make the world's first "audio cereal" with little Batmans that bounce around in your milk to the tune of the song.

2 comments:

  1. What can I say... oh, I know what I can say. UEUEUAUAUEUE, UAUAUEUEUAEUEUA, UEUAEUEEAUE, UEAUEUEAUE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't hear the sound on my computer :(

    ReplyDelete